Press Release Regarding Vaping Incidents
Please click image for letter to parents
Letter to Parents-Guardians about the increased prevalence of Vaping and Marijuana use
In response to the council, the school shall:
- Implement the plans that are developed by the council and approved by the Grand Board of Education.
- Provide ongoing support for the council’s plans.
- Meet the Grand Board of Education’s reporting requirement regarding performance and accountability.
- Publicize to its patrons and the general public its plan to enhance or improve academic excellence at the school and the results of those efforts. The plan for 2018-2019 can be accessed on the GCHS website: http://www.grandschools.org/highschool )
- Prepare and present an annual report to the Grand Board of Education by the end of each school year.
If you would like to be considered for membership on this year’s council at GCHS or would like to find out more information regarding the council and its endeavors to date, our first organizational meeting and election, if applicable, of new members for this school year will be September 10th at 4:30 pm in classroom #100 to one’s immediate left when entering the Technical Science and Arts Center east of the main building. You must have a student in the high school to be eligible. If you would like more information, contact Dr.Stephen Hren at 719-4890 or 260-6020.